Welcome to the OHSSL!
Action Proposal for Executive Committee:
The Ohio High School Speech League (OHSSL) encourages and thanks you for submitting ideas for improving and developing all aspects of League business. To facilitate a uniform approach to submission and to ensure the Executive Committee receives all pertinent information, please complete the online form linked below as fully as possible.
- Online Form - Click Here
February 4 Updates:
- State Tournament Congress Legislation Posted (see Congress).
- Congress Intent Form (For District Tournaments)
OHSSL's "Rep Your Event" Competition for Students!
- Create 1-minute video to that demonstrates why your event is great!
- Must be appropriate for public presentation and posting.
- Grand Prize: $100 Scholarship!
- For Full Details: Visit OhioSpeaks.net
- ** Note: Send YouTube links of entries to email@example.com. (Revised/Remedied: February 10)
New "Ohio Speaks" Launched! Will be Updated and Expanded Regularly!
Electronic Surveys for Coaches (Posted January 22):
OHSSL "Remind" For Member Coaches:
- Text ... @ohssl
- To ... 81010
- Or Click Here to Subscribe
January 17 Updates:
- State Tournament Information Updated (see State Finals).
Tournament Results and Bid Standings:
- Are updated each weekend (see "Weekly Results").
OHSSL Executive Director
2933 Glaston Oaks Ct.
Toledo, OH 43617
Phone/Fax: 1-844-SPEAKOH (1-844-773-2564)